In its fifth year, SHALE INSIGHT™ 2015
will offer participants unprecedented interaction with industry-leading CEOs, elected officials and thought leaders, all of whom play a critical role in crafting the public policy and technical landscape that defines shale gas development around the world. Insightful panel discussions, high-powered networking sessions, and impactful keynote presentations will provide attendees, sponsors, and exhibitors unprecedented access to the industry’s most influential leaders and innovators.
Wednesday and Thursday, September 16-17
In addition to several keynote presentations, various technical and public affairs related topics will be explored in daily educational sessions.
Public Affairs Sessions
- Characterization and Remediation Implications of Act 2 for the Oil and Gas Industry
- Emergency Response Planning: Keys to Building a Successful Health and Safety Culture for
Unconventional Shale Development
- Greenhouse Gas/Methane Emissions: An Update on State and Federal Rulemakings | ERM
- Mechanical Well Integrity: A Summary by DEP of the Results of 2015 Reporting and Upcoming Reporting Changes
- Natural Gas Liquids: Challenges and Opportunities for Development in the Appalachian Basin | Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Securing Shale Facilities
- The Future of Act 13: Current Legal Challenges and the Future with a Reconstructed Supreme Court
- Water Treatment, Technology and Storage in an Everchanging Landscape | Fluid Recovery Services (FRS)
- Working with the Community on Conditional Use Hearings
- Achieving Success in a Demanding Market: Pipeline Project Siting, Supporting Infrastructure Buildout and Addressing Community Based Challenges
- Global Perspective: International Stakeholders Interest in the Appalachian Basin
- Media Viewpoint: Effectively Communicating Complex Industry Issues in a Changing Media Environment
- Municipal Ordinances: A Methodology to Track New Ordinances with a Focused Alert and Response Program | Babst Calland
- Preparing Pennsylvania Workers in an Unpredictable Market through STEM Initiatives
- Working with Public Water Utilities: Reliable and Beneficial Water Sources for Hydraulic Fracturing | Pennsylvania American Water
A premier showcase of the industry’s foremost companies, products and services.
Presentations of selected emerging technologies that will create value, reduce costs and/or generate competitive advantage to address Appalachian Basin shale industry challenges and support science-based technologies and decisions for the benefit of all stakeholders. | Ben Franklin Shale Gas Innovation and Commercialization Center
NATURAL GAS USE DISPLAY
Located in the Exhibition Hall, the poster session will feature natural gas use projects, research or innovations. Topics will include natural gas vehicles (technologies, conversions, refueling infrastructure), commercial/industrial projects, power generation, LNG, ethane and others.
Numerous opportunities to connect with industry colleagues and to build new business relationships.