In its fifth year, SHALE INSIGHT™ 2015 will offer participants unprecedented interaction with industry-leading CEOs, elected officials and thought leaders, all of whom play a critical role in crafting the public policy and technical landscape that defines shale gas development around the world. Insightful panel discussions, high-powered networking sessions, and impactful keynote presentations will provide attendees, sponsors, and exhibitors unprecedented access to the industry’s most influential leaders and innovators.
Wednesday and Thursday, September 16-17
In addition to several keynote presentations, various technical and public affairs related topics will be explored in daily educational sessions.
- Characterization and Remediation Implications of Act 2 for the Oil and Gas Industry | Woodard & Curran
- Cyber Security: Oil and Gas Facility Protection Against Cyberterrorism | Deloitte LLP
- Emergency Response Planning: Keys to Building a Successful Health and Safety Culture for Unconventional Shale Development | Hull & Associates, Inc.
- Greenhouse Gas/Methane Emissions: An Update on State and Federal Rulemakings | ERM
- Natural Gas Liquids: Challenges and Opportunities for Development in the Appalachian Basin | Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Water Treatment, Technology and Storage in an Everchanging Landscape | Fluid Recovery Services (FRS)
Public Affairs Sessions
- Achieving Success in a Demanding Market: Pipeline Project Siting, Supporting Infrastructure Buildout and Addressing Community Based Challenges | Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC)
- Community Engagement on Conditional Use Hearings | Inflection Energy LLC
- Effective Practices during Incident Response | K&L Gates
- Making it Happen: How Philadelphia Can Be the Next Energy Demand Center | Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Effectively Communicating and Advocating for Complex Issues in a Changing Media Environment | FTI Consulting
- Municipal Ordinances: A Methodology to Track New Ordinances with a Focused Alert and Response Program | Babst Calland
- Preparing Pennsylvania Workers in an Unpredictable Market through STEM Initiatives | Chevron
- Working with Public Water Utilities: Reliable and Beneficial Water Sources for Hydraulic Fracturing | American Water
- How Applicants Can Manage Effectively a FERC Project: Permitting, Communication and Compliance | UGI Energy Services
- Information Management Solutions: Automating Compliance and Permit Tracking to Reduce Costs and Risks Workshop | CH2M Hill
A premier showcase of the industry’s foremost companies, products and services.
Presentations of selected emerging technologies that will create value, reduce costs and/or generate competitive advantage to address Appalachian Basin shale industry challenges and support science-based technologies and decisions for the benefit of all stakeholders. | Ben Franklin Shale Gas Innovation and Commercialization Center
NATURAL GAS USE DISPLAY
Located in the Exhibition Hall, the poster session will feature natural gas use projects, research or innovations. Topics will include natural gas vehicles (technologies, conversions, refueling infrastructure), commercial/industrial projects, power generation, LNG, ethane and others.
Numerous opportunities to connect with industry colleagues and to build new business relationships.